1) Deposits the executed deed to the buyer with the escrow holder. Deposits the executed deed to
the buyer with the escrow holder.
2) Deposits evidence of pest inspection and any required repair work.
1) Deposits the funds required, in addition to any borrowed funds, to pay the purchase price with the escrow holder.
2) Deposits funds sufficient for home and title insurance.
3) Arranges for any borrowed funds to be delivered to the escrow holder.
4) Deposits any mortgages necessary to secure loans.
5) Approves any inspection reports, title insurance commitments, etc. called for by the purchase and
6) Fulfills any other conditions specified in the escrow instructions.
1) Deposits proceeds of the loan to the purchaser.
2) Directs the escrow holder on the conditions under which the loan funds may be used.
The Escrow Holder
1) Opens the order for title insurance.
3) Receives funds from the buyer and/or any lender.
4) Prorates taxes, insurance, rents, etc.
5) Disburses funds for title insurance, recordation fees, real estate commissions, lien clearance, etc.
6) Prepares a final statement for each party, indicating amounts to be disbursed for services and any
further amounts necessary to close escrow.
7) Records deed and loan documents, delivers the deed to the buyer, loan documents to the lender,
and funds to the seller, closing the escrow.